Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Shelby Valley

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Shelby Valley

    Who from norton is heading over to the scrimmages with Sheldon Clark, SV, and Pikeville? I be there to watch my brother play for the Panthers. If you are there then he is #99. Just wanted to let you guys know. And for the players at Norton, I am not going against you guys. Just know you better bring it because Sheldon Clark and Pikeville are NO JOKE. Good luck to you guys on the season and the rest of the schools.
    "That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shelby Valley

    If SC, SV and Pikeville are the real deal it should be a gread scrimage. KY schools usaly start a week or so before Va schools so if Burton can make a good showing there should be no doubt that they are ready to pick up where they left off last season

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shelby Valley

    I don't think they started earlier this year - I know the regular seasons start together, for a change.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shelby Valley

    I will more than like be there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shelby Valley

    Is this on Friday or Saturday, my step-son will be attending Sheldon Clark next year and would like to see what they have.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shelby Valley

    It is Friday as far as I know, thats when I am going, hopefully it is.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shelby Valley

    Its friday. My brother gonna get me all the information. I can say this though, he is more than ready to play norton. I mean he goes to another state school and gets to play against a team his older brother played against. He is loving that. P-Ville has Twin brothers (tim and ted) that can play and nick harmon is a very hard runner. Defense is nasty at pikeville. I hope norton takes it to them though because they cocky! But like I said, norton better bring their A-game Friday. They all starting around the same time this year. So there will not be an advantage.
    "That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott

  8. #8
    Inactive Member hokieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2007
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shelby Valley

    Saunders told me this is gonna start Friday at 6 pm with Valley against Norton and the next Pville vs Sheldon Clark. They will rotate this till they get done. It is a controlled scrimmage 10 plays each no 1st downs and stuff. Pville and Valley cant scrimmage because the bad blood between the 2 schools is what I was told.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member hokieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2007
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shelby Valley

    I was reading the posts is Valley no good?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shelby Valley

    I am taking that it is at Shelby Valley.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •